All fixtures at Royal Windsor Racecourse will be run strictly behind doors. Please see our news section for more information.
Whilst British Racing continues to take place behind closed doors, we are very pleased that we will be in a position to welcome Owners back for upcoming meetings.
Whislt we appreciate the experience will not be the usual one you are able to experience, we are pleased to be able to offer these steps in the first instance, with the hope that we are able to welcome more Owners, with a full racecourse experience, as soon as possible.
Please click on the link below for a map of the site, with more details about coming on site below.
· Check In - All owners will need to complete the BHA’s COVID-19 online learning module in advance of the day followed by health questions and a temperature check on arrival at the racecourse.
· PASS - It is essential to register your attendance no later than 4pm the day before racing using the Racecourse PASS System via https://www.rcapass.com If you do not have access to the PASS System or need any assistance in its use, please contact the PASS Helpdesk on 01933 270333 or email@example.com
· ID - All owners, guests and representatives must bring Photo ID with them to the racecourse. Note that it is currently not essential to bring your PASS Card.
· Times - To facilitate social distancing and avoid entry delays, owners are requested to arrive at the racecourse no more than 45 minutes before their first horse is due to run and leave the racecourse within an hour of the final race in which they have a confirmed runner. The owners’ entrance is open 1 hour before the first race – we will not be able to check you in before that.
· Entrance - is limited to two representatives per runner.
· Parking – Please follow the drive as normal and turn right as directed by the steward. Continue past the entrance for non-owners, around the access road where you will be directed to a space behind the Riverbank Marquee. Please note, parts of this roadway will be security-controlled as a safety measure.
· Facilities – The new Owners Zone consists of the Riverbank Marquee and gardens, enjoying exclusive access to the adjacent side of the parade ring. Owners track viewing will be in the existing Owners and Trainers facility. This is accessed across the horsewalk as guided by the stewards, up the terrace stairs and through the double doors. There will be a one-way system in operation that leads to the jockey’s debriefing area and back to the Riverbank Marquee.
· Complimentary Catering – This will be provided as a range of quality sandwiches, salads, fruit, crisps, snacks and bottled water. We are unable to offer hot food, or serve tea and coffee but you are welcome to bring flasks if you wish. At this stage we will not be able to sell any food or drink, including alcohol which is not allowed on site.
· Racecards – Condensed A4 racecards will be available to all owners.
· Parade Ring – Due to the limited space, and the strict infection control measures operating, you will not be able to access the parade ring at any time. However, the parade ring is accessible from the marquee garden.
· Jockey’s debrief area – This can be accessed on exiting the track viewing facility. There you will eb able to meet with your jockey and trainer at a safe distance. Would ask respectfully as there is limited space that we keep everything moving whilst always observing social distancing.
· Zones – It is important to understand that the Owners Zone is separate from the Racing Zone and access is not allowed between the two in either direction which is a direct consequence of the infection control protocols.
· Winning Memento – The connections with a winner will receive a picture of their horse and jockey and a USB memory stick recording, both of which will be posted on to your trainer within a few days of racing.
· Social Distancing – You will be required to maintain 2m minimum distance from others. Please follow instructions from signage and stewards and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
· Racing – For information on the Going and Weather, please contact the Clerk of the Course, Sophy Candy on 07931 675984 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· How to Find Us – Our address is Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5JJ with good links from the M4 and M25.
Two complimentary guest tickets.
Complimentary Chefs Buffet.
Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits.
Text messaging service ahead of racing for all ARC tracks.
The main improvement to the previous policy is the provision of complimentary light snacks for example sandwiches, hot bowl food, fresh seasonal salad bowls, homemade soup, desserts, tea, coffee and biscuits. Upon arrival, you will be given a voucher which can be redeemed in the Owners & Trainers bistro. The full details of the policy are shown below.
MPM Flooring Ltd Sponsorship
Royal Windsor Racecourse is delighted to announce that MPM Flooring Ltd has renewed last year’s sponsorship deal for the racecourse’s Owners and Trainers Facility for the 2019 racing season, with 27 fixtures from April to October.